PLEASE SEE POSITION VACANT FOR YOUR INTEREST
Position Vacant – Skin Health Institute
Part time casual MOHs Medical Scientist
The fast paced and highly reputable Skin Health Institute, Carlton is searching for a qualified Medical Scientist to join our team, working one day a week in the MOHs Lab and as a backup when needed.
We are seeking a candidate with a sound experience in cryotomy. The successful candidate will be trained under supervision of the Mohs Senior Scientist and will embed, cut and stain the surgical MOHs specimens according to the outlined SHI MOHS Standard Operating Procedure manual.
We are seeking an individual who can begin working as soon as possible in our friendly work environment and an attractive wage will be negotiated equivalent to Grade 2/3 wage depending on the experience.
* Must have experience with Cryotomy.
* Must have the ability to multitask and perform well in a team environment
Contact by email
Ms Sonya Odhavji
Skin Heath institute
Mohs Senior Scientist/Consultant
Level 1/80 Drummond Street, Carlton 3053
m: 0414 887 929
Agilent Diagnostic Service -Field Service Engineer
Every day, Agilent Field Service Engineers help our customers to solve issues that enable scientists to make discoveries that enhance the quality of life. Through our work, we deliver insights and provide support that keep labs running smoothly and more efficiently. Join our dynamic organization to be a part of this rewarding work.
As a Field Service Engineer for Agilent, you will work at a variety of labs, so having an appetite for continuously learning about new instruments, software and consumables is key. Applying your communication skills, creativity and can-do attitude is essential. The ability to help with solving customer problems and a commitment to deliver the highest levels of customer service is how you will build customer success.
You will be responsible for supporting our customers with on-site installation, implementation, maintenance and repair of company and multi-vendor systems solutions. Our varied product lines include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
- Installs and optimizes hardware/software/network products and configurations at customer sites.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
- Perform maintenance and repairs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance.
- Proactively responds to potential equipment issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers’ business.
- Deliver fully integrated solutions, which may include peripherals, communications, operating systems and applications software.
- Train other field engineers and customers in the solutions.
- A Bachelors or master’s degree within the science field – e.g. Electronics, Information technology, Mechanical engineering
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position or experience as an end user
- Experience with troubleshooting and problem solving
- Experience with IT systems, PC’s and Laboratory Information Systems connectivity
- Experience with the Agilent Diagnostic solutions is desired but not essential
- Experience in the Diagnostic Healthcare field is desired but not essential
- Verbal and written communication is clear, respectful and timely
- You enjoy travelling and visiting customers
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so
they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
To apply, click on link below:
Agilent Diagnostic Service -Field Service Engineer (myworkdayjobs.com)